Thursday, November 15, 2012

Character conversation 1 : Ryuga!!!!!!

          Today I'm going to have character conversation which means I'm going to talk to a random character. Today is Ryuga from Beyblade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






 
Kyoya(me): Hi Ryuga!!!!
Ryuga: Go F!#$ yourself
Kyoya: ok I'll take this as a greeting.... now why did you kill me?
Ryuga: F@^& you
Kyoya: Answer!!!!!!!!!!
Ryuga: Killing off the only appealing characters led to a great episode
Kyoya: NO IT DIDNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryuga: And Tsubasa denied my friend request on Face Book and Hikaru un followed me on Twitter.....
Kyoya: THEN WHY'D YOU KILL ME?????!!!!!!!
Ryuga: You deserved it and had it coming....
Kyoya: WHAT THE HELL??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then I woke up 6 hours later with a few bruises and cuts ......and bite marks EVERYWHERE.....WTF happened?  Heres a  random pic I searched for...   


I still can't beleive I found it....... and heres a pic from my everyday life....



MY KIDS CAN BE TOTAL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment