Wednesday, October 24, 2012

After school boredeom



     Okay so I gots some shoutouts to my buddies Will and Jaylen(I hope I spelled that right) To yous I say HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so freaking epic!!!! My GF is asleep in my lap.......   so cute......    Oh and to my subscriber mikailya: Oh its up there now.....  oh well....... heres an adorable pic of me and a chracter that looks like my gf Lavi-chu


 KAWAIII!!!!!!<3







4 comments:

  1. You ASS HAT! You will pay with lots of unfitting Yaoi!! /Users/newuser/Desktop/Metal.Fight.Beyblade.full.470842.jpg and this/Users/newuser/Desktop/010zx2.png and this One to top it! /Users/newuser/Desktop/tumblr_m6pdj6jvr01rulmm4o1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suck your blog dose not let me publish picture to destroy you!
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To shorting it up for you I said Lame! and in one of the Yaoi a charater is sleeping with your Girl Friend charater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes I whet there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I`m bored and Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bue! I mean Bye!

    ReplyDelete